Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

A nice simply classic blend of your normal madness, but personally I think a bit more blood would make it glow even more in this, there has been some parts where I feel it could of been a bit messier.

However the Animation is nice and fluid, and the action did not feel slowed down. Nice work as always DIMB, can't wait to see what happens next.

-Darkminster

Madness Reticulation Madness Reticulation

I find it awesome and purely mad that an Animation spawned from a simple Rivalry on a forums, Okay on to the animation itself, Pretty clean and finely executed Madness Flash the Environment defiantly looks more interesting when you blaze though a building like that.

Awesome work I can't wait to see what other Mad Animations spawn out of silliness.

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks, Mr DarkMinister :D
Yeah, it's surprises me what inspires me sometimes, in this example it was the G.P Cultists being listed as enemies on the aregonian empires list.
I do wish I had added more melee kills into this movie. It seems a little empty without them.
Thanks for the review :)

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

Clashing Comedy with Violence tends to be hard to pull off in animations, if executed well they can be quite someone satisfying to watch. Cleanification however manages to pull this off. Pretty flawlessly, The scene with the MAG is a treat. Looking at your previous work and now, you have come a long way son. I bet you will continue to do what you do best.

Can't wait to see what else you got your coffee.

Mr Darkminster

PS: I totally did not do that cover at the end...I am going to watch more Madness now.

Incident:123A Incident:123A

First off let me be the first to say pretty damn amazing, I would say awesome but, that is word over used and lost it's meaning ages ago anyway on to the review.

Visuals - It' makes a change some people are starting to use the Project Nexus Content so it was a real treat to see that put into action and executed pretty well.

The Charcther - Now Madnesscrazy is rarely ever used let alone his Dark form unleashed, which was a ton of fun to watch. You really captured the inner beast within the great powa (Power if people are going to be picky) and beast like manner.

Music and Sound Effects - Okay Now I can tell you where some of those sound effects are from I will give yo a hint: Dota 2 anyone? as for the music well I used to play commandos 2 when I a kid and I still play it now good game...besides the point I just felt like a kid again listening to that.

Overall: 4.5 Stars (Remember folks this only the first of what's to come, I am sure a lot of us can't wait for what is to come.)

MrDarkminster

GabrielBarsch responds:

oh you got me, there are some dota 2 sounds...like ursa overpower and stuff

Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

OK I am going to need some damn good reason for 5 stars, the details are simply a treat all the movement, facial expressions and actions, all together the fast action made it really awesome! the style how this is done is really good. a nice few laughs made this animation even more better, no awesome and the ending gave me a right laugh.

so 5 stars you have earned it

Ellvis responds:

I am happy if this video made some people laught :) Thanks a lot :)

Incident:009b RE Incident:009b RE

ha ha ha got to love fresh blood in the morning, awesome work graphic and smooth as butter and maybe short but, hey I always wanted to someone use one of those small little pistols to blow someone's head off or Deimos still awesome!

GabrielBarsch responds: