Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

A nice simply classic blend of your normal madness, but personally I think a bit more blood would make it glow even more in this, there has been some parts where I feel it could of been a bit messier.

However the Animation is nice and fluid, and the action did not feel slowed down. Nice work as always DIMB, can't wait to see what happens next.

-Darkminster

Madness Reticulation Madness Reticulation

I find it awesome and purely mad that an Animation spawned from a simple Rivalry on a forums, Okay on to the animation itself, Pretty clean and finely executed Madness Flash the Environment defiantly looks more interesting when you blaze though a building like that.

Awesome work I can't wait to see what other Mad Animations spawn out of silliness.

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks, Mr DarkMinister :D
Yeah, it's surprises me what inspires me sometimes, in this example it was the G.P Cultists being listed as enemies on the aregonian empires list.
I do wish I had added more melee kills into this movie. It seems a little empty without them.
Thanks for the review :)

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

Clashing Comedy with Violence tends to be hard to pull off in animations, if executed well they can be quite someone satisfying to watch. Cleanification however manages to pull this off. Pretty flawlessly, The scene with the MAG is a treat. Looking at your previous work and now, you have come a long way son. I bet you will continue to do what you do best.

Can't wait to see what else you got your coffee.

Mr Darkminster

PS: I totally did not do that cover at the end...I am going to watch more Madness now.

Warhammer40k Rogue Trader PC Warhammer40k Rogue Trader PC

I bet his Fellowship was around the 20s for being a Xeno Edge Lord ho!

clee3rd responds:

its less than that
(only just 9 if I remember correctly)

Madness.jpg Madness.jpg

I like the use of colour, it just fits the tone of madness, also it is a pretty sweet piece Noice work my friend, and have a Happy Madness Day.

deathink responds:

w00t! Thanks!

Towering Madness Towering Madness

I am surprised you still remember all of us.

Pa4oo responds: