Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

The Insanty, The Madness, The Blood. Now this is really well done. I can tell a crap ton of effort was put into this, and it is glorious. This however is only but one in many too come, but this defiantly has set a high bar this year. Well done to all of your.

Spaderz responds:

Thanks man! :D

Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

A nice simply classic blend of your normal madness, but personally I think a bit more blood would make it glow even more in this, there has been some parts where I feel it could of been a bit messier.

However the Animation is nice and fluid, and the action did not feel slowed down. Nice work as always DIMB, can't wait to see what happens next.

-Darkminster

Madness Reticulation Madness Reticulation

I find it awesome and purely mad that an Animation spawned from a simple Rivalry on a forums, Okay on to the animation itself, Pretty clean and finely executed Madness Flash the Environment defiantly looks more interesting when you blaze though a building like that.

Awesome work I can't wait to see what other Mad Animations spawn out of silliness.

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks, Mr DarkMinister :D
Yeah, it's surprises me what inspires me sometimes, in this example it was the G.P Cultists being listed as enemies on the aregonian empires list.
I do wish I had added more melee kills into this movie. It seems a little empty without them.
Thanks for the review :)

[SFM] Ordinary Job. [SFM] Ordinary Job.

Grunt be like "This is fine"

MacWrecker responds:

Nothing unusual is happening here.

Warhammer40k Rogue Trader PC Warhammer40k Rogue Trader PC

I bet his Fellowship was around the 20s for being a Xeno Edge Lord ho!

clee3rd responds:

its less than that
(only just 9 if I remember correctly)

Madness.jpg Madness.jpg

I like the use of colour, it just fits the tone of madness, also it is a pretty sweet piece Noice work my friend, and have a Happy Madness Day.

deathink responds: